“The new 2012 Jaguar range is our finest yet. Every one of our models fully embodies the brand ideals – innovation, bold design, and effortless high performance. Our designers and engineers strive continuously to keep Jaguar ahead of the competition – creating cars that stand apart from mainstream premium offerings, while remaining accessible to an ever wider spectrum of customers.”
- Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar Cars
The 2012 Jaguar model range, which includes the Jaguar XF sedan, the Jaguar XK sports coupe and convertible, and the flagship Jaguar XJ sedan debuted at the 2011 New York Auto Show. Substantial changes and improvements across the range bring performance and refinement to new levels, while design enhancements strengthen the contemporary appeal of Jaguar’s line-up. Jaguar Orlando cannot wait to bring more Jaguar innovation to Central Florida.
The Jaguar XF, which has won awards around the world for both its performance and styling, receives restyled front and rear bodywork, continuing the evolution of the Jaguar design language seen on the flagship Jaguar XJ. The supercharged 510-horsepower Jaguar XFR now features dramatic design enhancements that will signal the performance available within this potent sedan.
The 2012 Jaguar XK range receives elegant styling changes, while further personalization can be made to both the car’s performance and styling through a series of options packages. New interior options will allow the discerning driver to emphasize both the luxury and performance aspects of the XK model’s nature. A thrilling new pinnacle model, the 550 horsepower XKR-S coupe, is capable of 186mph and 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds.
Introduced in 2010, the flagship Jaguar XJ luxury sedan receives enhancements to the interior and to the options lists. A new Rear Seat Comfort package on the top-of-the line XJL Supersport includes electric recline, lumbar adjustment and massage functions.
These three cars are the result of a design and technology revolution at Jaguar, led by award-winning Design Director Ian Callum, the architect of the company’s future success:
“The world has been introduced to an entirely new generation of Jaguar cars in the past few years. With the new product range, today’s Jaguar is at full-strength for the first time. The 2012 XK, XF and XJ are design-led products that break new boundaries. We believe our cars resonate with customers on an emotional level and that’s reflected both in the way they drive and the way they look.”
• Design changes bring the Jaguar XF’s exterior in-line with the Jaguar XJ flagship
• Design changes to the XF continue the evolution of the Jaguar design language
• The 510-horsepower Jaguar XFR receives unique, assertive styling treatment. XFR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XF models
• Bi-function HID Xenon headlamps incorporate LED daytime running lights with a distinctive ‘J-Blade’ signature
• Three front fascia and lower rear valance treatments differentiate between model levels
• Tail lamps now feature LED lighting for stop, tail, and turn indicator functions
• Refreshed exterior is complemented by new alloy wheel choices and paint colors
• Upgraded interior with new seats, instrument panel, and optional 1200W Bowers & Wilkins® premium surround sound system
• Complete change to the car infotainment system
‘The XF has rightly been recognized as a quintessential Jaguar sedan. It is purposeful yet elegant, with inherent sporting intent in its design. For the latest version we have been able to evolve and enhance that performance character.” – Ian Callum, Design Director, Jaguar Cars
• Dramatic front and rear styling gives the XK a dynamic new appearance.
• New LED technology incorporated into slimmer headlamps with a distinctive -J-Blade- signature
• New XKR-S model is the ultimate expression of Jaguar’s GT duality: intelligent performance with everyday drivability; the 550 horsepower XKR-S achieves 186mph (300km/h) and 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds
• Strong, lightweight advanced aluminum body architecture to maximize performance, agility and efficiency
• Revised interior enhances the contemporary luxury feel of the cabin.
• Performance sports seat option offers 16-way power adjustability, with heating and memory functions
• New XKR Dynamic Pack for enhanced driving characteristics
• Expanded range of option packages allows a greater degree of personalization.
• New paint colors pay homage to Jaguar’s racing heritage
• XKR receives styling upgrades that further differentiates it from other XK models
“The XKR-S encompasses everything a performance Jaguar should be; as capable, precise and thrilling on your drive home as it is at the Nürburgring. Every response delay has been minimized in order to give the car a more connected feel in the manner in which it steers, handles, stops and goes.”
- Mike Cross, Chief Engineer, Vehicle Integrity
• Lightweight aluminum construction
• Bold, beautiful styling re-energizes the Jaguar design language
• Available in both Standard and Long-Wheelbase versions
• New Rear Seat Comfort package is standard on the XJL Supersport and includes electric recline, lumbar adjustment and massage functions
• New XJL Executive Package enhances the luxury of the Long Wheelbase model.
• Optional Illumination Package offers the ambient lighting effects previously only available on the Supersport variant
• New interior color combinations have been added by customer request
“An XJ is the ultimate in comfort, design and refinement. The bespoke interior changes we have incorporated for the 2012 model make it an even more special place to drive or be driven.”
- Ian Callum, Design Director, Jaguar Cars
We will keep you posted to when these 2012 beauties arrive.
Owning a Jaguar is a fulfilling experience. But thrill, pride and sense of accomplishment that attend your initial purchase will continue and even deepen during the ownership period that follows. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and that’s why all the consultants at Jaguar Orlando are here for you throughout your entire Jaguar ownership.
Our experienced sales staff is dedicated to satisfying our customers’ need. We encourage you to take the time to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing.
Our totally modern, re-styled Jaguar Orlando showroom has the latest Jaguar models, along with an outstanding, fully stocked pre-owned department which allows them to serve a more diversified customer base. Today’s Jaguars are more affordable, and are second to none in performance and style, allowing Jaguar Orlando to continue to grow as Central Florida’s only Jaguar dealership. In doing so, Jaguar Orlando and their dedicated staff will continue to service all customers, new and old, with trust, integrity, and care.
If you do not find the vehicle you are looking for on our website, fill out the CarFinder form with a description of the Jaguar of your choice and we will notify you when it has arrived. Or click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information to speak to a sales representative. We look forward to serving you.